Looking for an editor? Look no further!
Sometimes, staring at your own work for hours on end makes it hard to see the little mistakes. I have a keen eye for those, as well as for spelling mishaps and clunky sentence structure.
Editing your own work after spending all that time writing it can be exhausting. Let me do the work so you don’t have to! I will provide a detailed edit of your fiction, non-fiction, or blog writing in a short amount of time. I’ll help you turn out clean and professional work that you can be proud of!
Having trouble killing your darlings? Let me do it for you! Not sure a scene flows well? I can help you figure it out.
I will work diligently to ensure your work is not only clean and grammatically solid, but is still 100% yours. Your voice is important. My goal is to make sure your voice is clear.
Copy Editing: $0.02 per word
– A basic edit in which I look over every word for punctuation, grammar, and typos.
– A look at spelling and word usage consistency.
– A 7 to 9 day return time
Line Editing: $0.05 per word
– An in-depth edit in which I look for tricky sentence structure, awkward wording, and deeper aspects of story telling.
– A review of overall story-structure, narrative flow, and continuity.
– Basic copy editing
– A 10 to 14 day return time
Developmental Editing: $0.08 – $0.10 per word
– A review of characterization, character consistency, and story development.
– I will work with you throughout the writing process to create a story you can be proud of.
– You retain all rights and have no obligation to list me as a collaborator.
– Return time is project-dependent
Consult: $30 per half hour
– A one-on-one chat with me to discuss all your editing or revising needs as a follow-up to initial services.
– Available via Skype, Facebook messenger, or Discord